Thursday 14 December 2017

Kiwi sport

LI : To have fun and learn new skills well at kiwi sport

On Thursday we went to kiwi sport first we played a warm up game witch was octopus it was fun and we had 2 games of it then we went to Kevin he told us it was a last day for the whole year he also said we will just be playing games the whole day but first before we played some games Kevin showed us a tick shot well not really he said it is just to add some fun and make you look cool! then when I had a few hour (8-9) I started making my own tick show then we played a really first it was individual I was doing well then Mr O came in a few games I got him out! then it was panthers then it  9:45 we had to go back to class but before we did we said bye and a thanks for coming to our school.


No comments:

Post a Comment