Tuesday 13 March 2018

Team logo


LI:To create a logo for our team.This for inquiry we started on making a Logo for our groups in my group we have Matthew,Oscar, and Alice. But the teams are for a reason it is for the LS1 Olympics.Mr O and Mr Wong got materials for the LS1 Olympics. We made a logo about our favourite sports and other things we like to do.Our name is M,O,M,A standing for Mojtaba,Oscar,Matthew,Alice. The colours represents the colour of our country The Yellow stands for Niuean , The blue stand for New Zealand, and the red stand for Afghani.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings mojtaba,
    I also did this team logo/emblem for inquiry. I really like you're emblem. I like how you explained what everything on the flag represents. Also the images you used. But I want to know if creating you're logo was hard or did it take long, because in my team it took not long and it was pretty easy, I am happy with our emblem came out.
    Keep up the superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings mojitaba I like your work
    I made one as well keep the work

    ReplyDelete